Stephen M. Vantassel
- Practical Theology
- Conflict Studies
- Bible Study Methods
- King’s Evangelical Divinity School–Stephen is a tutor of theology at King’s Evangelical Divinity School (http://kingsdivinity.org). His research focuses on practical theology, particularly environmental issues.
- Montana Department of Agriculture–Stephen is the Vertebrate Pest Specialist. He is responsible for helping producers and residents resolve conflicts with vertebrate pests in effective, environmentally responsible, and cost-effective ways.
- B.A. 1987. Gordon College, Wenham MA in Biblical Studies and Philosophy with a concentration in Greek and Hebrew
- M.A.T.S. 1989. Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, S. Hamilton, MA. in Old Testament.
- Ph.D. 2008. Trinity College of the Bible and Seminary, Newburgh, IN in Theology.Dissertation Topic:”A Theological, Ethical, and Scientific Evaluation of the Christian Animal Rights Movement’s Critique of Wildlife Trapping.” Published in expanded form in Dominion over Wildlife: An Environmental-Theology of Human-Wildlife Relations, Wipf and Stock, 2009.
- M.S. (2013). University of Nebraska-Lincoln in Leadership with a concentration in Distance Education.
I have also been a special education teacher and have been involved in distance education for over 5 years. Let me help you succeed in your education so that you can get on with work of the ministry.
Publications both scholarly, trade, and consumer–visit http://kingsdivinity.academia.edu/StephenMVantassel
- Assistant Editor of The Evangelical Review of Theology and Politics (http://www.evangelicalreview.com)
If you would like to learn more, contact me at svantasselATkingsdivinity.org replace AT with @